"how you doin"
just chillin in the bouncy
playin with my doggy toy
"Mommy put me like a big boy"
He is eating baby food his favorite is squash so far. He loves grabbing his toes we are just waiting for him to get them to his mouth. He grabs anything he can reach and puts it straight to his mouth. When on the ground he moves duing the back stroke and slightly rolling, he has rolled over but he just isn't that into doin it all the time i think once was enough. He loves to be tickled and it is easy to do so he'll just start giggling and won't stop. He has slept thru the night twice but reverted back to a few times a night again but he is adorable so he can get away with it. The little mark on his right cheek isn't dirt I pinched it in his car seat buckle by accident I think I felt worse then him, luckily he has forgiven me.
what a cutie pie!
ReplyDelete